Strange Signs List

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jun 30 04:56:57 UTC 2010

Hello my friends!
I noticed in the signs list a category of signs related to the body, and I remember using only the simple ones, but there are many others which seemed to be very strange to me, I could not even guess their meaning: for instance, the black point and the while circle on the different parts of the arm.
the big black point on the palm of the hand.
the horizontal and vertical lines on the back of the body.
The different parts on the hexagon shape.
the white circle on the top of the index.
is there any book explaining the use of these parts, because I have serached every where on the website, but there was no materials available!