AW: Fixing a fundamental flaw in Binary SIgnWriting

Valerie Sutton writesignlanguage at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 1 21:26:54 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 1st, 2010

Hello Stefan!
It will not change a thing for any user of SignWriting, and nothing will change your wonderful writing in SignPuddle...

So no worries.

Steve was talking about programmers who are using the BSW code for their software development - so this is only an issue with software development -

Meanwhile, SignPuddle users will see no change whatsoever -

You will never have to re-write any entry - absolutely not!

Val ;-)