Translation Problem

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jun 9 07:06:29 UTC 2010

Hello dear friend!!!

I am very happy to share my experience and the development of signwriting with you!!!!
Next month I am starting teaching signwriting for my deaf friend who were amazed by signwriting system, they sometimes can guess the written signs though they did not learn it, and I also discovered that once they understand the written signs they recognize it for the second time, and BETTER than me, I think that's because Signwriting is their own language!!!!
I am happy for them!!!!
I have a "small" question!!!!
in the translation pannel, once I have typed the text, and after it is translated, in the list I have to select the signs I want, as you know they are listed one on the other, and sometimes you can find a list of signs for the same word (as an example; I help you/ you help me/ I help him etcccc). You have the choice to choose only one sign among those listed on the same line, But sometimes I do not want to choose any sign from the whole list, but I cannot, I have to choose one although I do not need that sign. is there a possibility to tick the box (with a green dot) so that this dot disappears and the sign does not get chosen?????