AW: Translation Problem

Wed Jun 9 12:10:24 UTC 2010

Well, if you do not want that sign to show up just delete the written word
in the translate area- smile.
Otherwise open the browser a second time, create the sign with signmaker
just the way you want it and add it to the signpuddle. Now turn back to your
translation job and click the translate button a second time. It is just a
little bit time consuming because you have to vote for every translated word
again. The system does not preserve your options which have been selected
before ...

Hope this helps

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Dali balti
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010 09:06
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Translation Problem

Hello dear friend!!!

I am very happy to share my experience and the development of signwriting
with you!!!!
Next month I am starting teaching signwriting for my deaf friend who were
amazed by signwriting system, they sometimes can guess the written signs
though they did not learn it, and I also discovered that once they
understand the written signs they recognize it for the second time, and
BETTER than me, I think that's because Signwriting is their own language!!!!
I am happy for them!!!!
I have a "small" question!!!!
in the translation pannel, once I have typed the text, and after it is
translated, in the list I have to select the signs I want, as you know they
are listed one on the other, and sometimes you can find a list of signs for
the same word (as an example; I help you/ you help me/ I help him etcccc).
You have the choice to choose only one sign among those listed on the same
line, But sometimes I do not want to choose any sign from the whole list,
but I cannot, I have to choose one although I do not need that sign. is
there a possibility to tick the box (with a green dot) so that this dot
disappears and the sign does not get chosen?????