Happy Birthday, Adam!! and congratulations...

Sun Jun 13 16:41:25 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Adam!

and congratulations on graduating with a BA degree in Deaf Studies from CSUN (California State University at Northridge)!

It is a pleasure to work with you - Your many projects with SignWriting are used everyday - your blog written in American Sign Language, your postings of the first two encyclopedia articles in our new SignWriting Wiki, and your photos and animated GIFs in the SignWriting Symbol Lessons on the web, are just a few of your many accomplishments - Thank you for all you do!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday, and are able to celebrate with family and friends - Val ;-)