Practice Makes Perfect group in UK wins an award ;-)

Fri Jun 18 21:03:01 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 18, 2010

Dear SW List!

As you know, there will be a SignWriting Workshop in Southport, Merceyside, UK, I believe in August 2010. The details are still being arranged, but I understand that the workshop will definitely happen sometime this year.

The organization that is conducting the SignWriting Workshop in the UK is named "Practice Makes Perfect":

Practice Makes Perfect
http://www.practicemakesperfect.org.uk/

and today I Iearned that last night, Practice Makes Perfect won an important award at the Community Foundation Awards event in Southport...They won the "Grassroots Project of the Year Award"...a little like winning the Oscars!!

You can read all about the award ceremony on this web page:

Spirit of Merceyside Awards
http://www.cfmerseyside.org.uk/index.php?p=68