SignWriting Course Online June-July 2010

Sat Jun 26 04:56:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 25, 2010

Hello Dali and Stefan, and any other person who wishes to participate in the "SignWriting Course Online June-July 2010"...

Thank you for writing your first sentence in your Literature Puddles!

I am sorry for my delay in teaching the course. I had a very busy day today, and I am busy all day Saturday too.

But on Sunday June 27, I can teach the course on the SignWriting List.

Sooo..I suggest that you go ahead and write all 9 sentences if you wish (see attached diagram)...

Save your sentences in your Literature Puddles...so we will have much to talk about on Sunday...

Go to http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=10 - write all the sentences under Pisourd

I look forward to reading your 9 sentences!

See you Sunday on the SW List!