I finished the exam!

Mon Jun 28 23:09:44 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 28, 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> Hello, I finished my exam, but there is only one sentence which I did not do, it is the one called BONUS, because it is the same word as Pisourd. I think it is a technical mistake!
> You can find them on the Tunisian Literature Sign puddle!

Hello Dali!
Congratulations ;-))

I have been working all day with a our FileMaker programmer, updating SignBank and DocumentMaker to use the ISWA 2010 symbols, and also to use the new software FileMaker Pro 11. Hopefully some of the problems we were having with this unique database software will be fixed. This has nothing to do with SignPuddle, which is designed by Steve Slevinski - two separate programs, but SignPuddle and SignBank do work together so it is important to work on both programs...

So in other words, I am writing this message while programming is being done here in my office. We probably won't be done today...there may have to be other days of work here to finish SignBank...

So I have not gotten to looking at your exam - do not worry - you are not forgotten - I look forward to reading your work in a day or so -

You will have to have patience with me - I am juggling many jobs at once here -

Thank you for your enthusiasm -

And Anny - thank you for writing about the videos on Pisourd site and I will answer your message - I haven't forgotten either -

Blessings -