New Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary based on new Cognitive Neurosciences Paradigm now available

Fri Mar 5 20:41:24 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 5, 2010

Hello Fernando!

Many CONGRATULATIONS!   This is really an accomplishment...The books look beautiful!

The new Brazilian publication NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS, in a set of two volumes, contains 9,828 sign entries, including SignWriting for each sign, as well as illustrations, spoken language glosses and linguistic information....I hope everyone reads the detailed description below...I will be happy to create a web page on the SignWriting Site about this new publication...THANK YOU for informing us...and congratulations once again - Val ;-)