AW: [sw-l] SignWriting Report: Erika Hoffman, Anthropological Linguist

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 13 18:20:23 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 13, 2010

Hello Stefan!
It took me a minute to notice that you had taken a photo of Erika and me, and placed it inside the calendar I am holding, in this picture...how funny!! The picture of the two of us together, was taken days after the picture of my holding the calendar...that is why that is so funny - it is like we could see the future before it happened - ha!