embedding ASL in pdf/html

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 23 18:04:39 UTC 2010

The only places that vertically tall signs are an issue with my site
is with headings and such. There I will move things around to be still
readable while not so tall. I enter the symbols directly with
SignMaker and SignText rather than using a dictionary because I will
usually find a sign that I feel could be written better, or even that
it isn't in the dictionary.

Adam