pro publication CSL dictionary ‏

Sun Mar 7 19:26:57 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
March 7, 2010

Hello Ramon -
Thank you for this posting...

Congratulations on everything you have accomplished...You have done impressive work over many years...It deserves to be published and distributed to the Catalan Deaf Community...Thank you, too, for your writing of the Catalan SignPuddle Online:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-ES-ct

At least SignPuddle is free and open and readily available on the web...

I just joined your cause on Facebook, and I can see others on our List have as well....

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=341128522603

If there is anything more we can do, please tell us -

All the best wishes on March 15th - I will be thinking of you and hoping for a positive outcome...

Val ;-)