SignWriting Facebook Page already exists ;-)

Wed May 5 04:22:55 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 4, 2010

THANK YOU, Charles, for starting the two Facebook pages about SignWriting! I really appreciate it and I am glad you did...

I had not realized there were two Facebook pages about SignWriting until today:

SignWriting Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SignWriting/103994762968944?ref=ts

SignWriting SWIG on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10910155309

I had seen the first one a month or two ago and was so pleased and wondered who had started it...So thank you for starting both...I have been really lax about learning social networking sites, so this was really needed...

Now that I know about this, I will try to give the Facebook pages some publicity on our SignWriting web sites...as well as the SignWriting pages on Causes.com, which are beautifully done as well...

And that is a good idea to put photos of our LIst members on the SignWriting Facebook page...

And you are right...spammers could easily hurt a focus group and change the subject from the topic, like SignWriting, so I understand about having to ask to join ...

So may I join? smile...I would like to join, at least as a participant....

Val ;-)