[SPAM] Loading documents in SignWriter Studio from SignPuddle

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 16:54:03 UTC 2010

If you want to load a document in SignWriter Studio, you will have to
export it to SBML.  Then go to Modules, Document in the main menu.  Then
Document, Import from the menu in the document.  Click on the Import
SBML button, choose the file, click on open.

Let me know if there is anything else.
Jonathan

--

Jonathan Duncan