SignWriting Image Server for web servers, Windows, and Mac

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 12 20:34:21 UTC 2010

Thanks Steve,

I actually like the col feature better. I was able to make it work for
me. Now to install the new SWIS and maybe even make it so that it will
work seamlessly(ish) with SignText and all so that people can also
comment in SW. All I have to do is figure out how to pass the bsw code
into the text field kinda like what the Media Plug-in does, but with
WordPress software. That will be an exciting day to come, and it is
getting closer to that. :-)

Adam