SignMail, and the SignSpelling Guidelines 2010...

Sat May 15 14:47:38 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 14, 2010

Hello Kelly Jo and Charles!
Great to hear from you again, Kelly Jo. It has been a long time ;-)

Yes, the SignMail program will be updated now. Steve is working on it. Maybe in a couple of months the new version of SignMail will be ready and we will all welcome it!

Meanwhile, I can read the SignMail messages in my email message. I am sorry you cannot, Charles. Did you know that email software can be changed to accept html in the messages? I believe you need to be able to accept html in your email messages, to be able to read the SignMail properly...

And I have been busy with other things right now, and I am not able to focus on the SignSpelling Guidelines 2010 properly...I know I said yesterday I would try to post something about it yesterday and it got away from me...I need a few more weeks to really explain it properly, and then I look forward to all of your feedback and discussions - they are always good discussions that help SignWriting improve...

So please know I have not forgotten...

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone -

Val ;-)