Update from German Publisher: Birgit Jacobsen

Mon May 24 18:18:58 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 24, 2010

Hello SignWriting List Members:

For your information...

The publishing company in Germany, which publishes SignWriting books and posters, has changed its name and web site address:

It is:

Verlag Birgit Jacobsen
http://www.schulgebaerden.de/

Their products: