Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed May 26 16:22:20 UTC 2010

Steve,
I was beginning to wonder along the lines that you have shown here as to
whether any of the data - the item, the text, the source - could be
written in SignWriting.  How much flexibility is there to allow
Signwriting to be used as much as possible?  I know that sounds almost
like circular reasoning, but as long as something is not restricted by
absolute requirements, a flexibility to use SignWriting or any possible
Unicode representation of Signwriting would seem to ensure a chance of
longevity to this format.

Bill