need SignWriting teacher for Southport, Merseyside in UK

Valerie Sutton writesignlanguage at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 27 16:11:46 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 27, 2010

Hello Suzanne and everyone!
I am so glad you are in for it, Suzanne...I was hoping you would be, because I figured you live fairly near Southport.

And I want to thank all of you on the List who have responded...

Because the Deaf group does not have a great deal of money, I suspect that Suzanne is close enough that we can work this out together...I will write to you privately, Suzanne, to work out the details...

I want you all to know that I find this quite meaningful, that so many of you responded and are interested...in teaching and in learning...this is great news, and the UK needs SignWriting workshops, that is for sure...

And I will respond to all of your messages privately about the workshop, so none of you are forgotten....

Thanks again -

Val ;-)