Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu May 27 22:06:58 UTC 2010

Steve,

Drawing upon the idea of using polar coordinates, a path could be traced
from symbol to symbol.   A collection of paths inherent in a signed
language along with different origin points could comprise a separate
alphabet in the same way that Hiragana in the Japanese language provides
pronunciation information for it's Kanji characters.

In this manner, starting with an origin point designation followed by a
path designation followed by a list of Signwriting symbols could be all
that would needed to establish a sequence that then places the symbols
in their positions within a sign.

Bill