Load message into SignText

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 28 19:43:01 UTC 2010

I have had the same difficulty, and I'm working solely off the web.

Charles Butler

________________________________
From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 3:41:10 PM
Subject: Load message into SignText

Hello Valerie,
Steve ... sw-list,

A minute ago I
tried to "Load message into SignText" - The idea is the following. While
still looking for feedback how to write a perfect DGS marriage greeting card I
got feedback from a DEAF expert in Munich. Now I tried to rewrite my fist
attempt but when I pushed the line "Load message into SignText"  the
SignText programm opened but the signs do not show up properly as I expected -
and as they did before. I tried refresh twice - nothing worked.

Has there been a
change in the software that we cannot use documents from a month ago or do I
have to change anything on my computer?

All the best

Stefan