AW: Load message into SignText

Fri May 28 20:09:43 UTC 2010

Good evening Adam, thanks for your answer.

Now I understand that it is not my fault if it is not working on my PC.

Well it is not necessary to explain these software-secrets to me. I do not
understand anything about the software developments you are discussing on
the list. That is the reason that I did not sent any comments...

Good to know that the SignPuddle online dictionary is working fine – with
all the nice options – especially the translate and email function.

Take care

Stefan ;-)

  _____