[Foundation-l] Fwd: SignWriting Encyclopedia Projects...new SignWriting Wiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 29 14:31:59 UTC 2010

Hoi,
The request for new projects asks at this time for a Wikipedia in American
Sign Language and a Wikipedia in Danish Sign Language. The incubator at the
SignWriting Foundation allows for articles written in SignWriting in any
sign language.

For your information, SignWriting is the only script used for both casual
and not so casual writing. It is a script to write in the language not a
script to describe the use of the language.
Thanks,
     GerardM