changing settings on your SignWriting List mail...

Valerie Sutton writesignlanguage at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 30 14:53:15 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 30, 2010

Hello Charles -
I have written and answered you several times now, and I guess you have not gotten my answers? Please telephone me at 858-456-0098 and I am happy to give you, or anyone, tech support over the phone -

I had no idea you hadn't realized that you can change your settings on the new SignWriting List...you need to change your settings so you can receive your own email messages in your email box...to do that...go to:

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

then type in your name and email address

then push the button for receiving your own messages in your email box

and press the submit button

see attached diagram