[SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sat May 1 05:14:18 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody,
    According to the feedback I received from my last beta version,
there was a big problem running SignWriter Studio with a limited Windows
user account.  So I have made the changes.  So far I have tested under
XP but still need for it to be tested under Vista and Windows 7.  The
changes I made should make it possible to run the program as a non
administrator on Vista and Windows 7 too.  I am looking forward to your
feedback either whether it is positive or whether you detect a problem.
     I also made it possible to export and import the programs
settings.  Since Beta 3, SignWriter Studio comes with a very small
Sample dictionary and walkthroughs to help new users familiarize
themselves with the features.

Download SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01
<http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm>

Feel free to share your opinions or any bugs you find.

     * Please let me know of anything you feel needs improving.
     * Please suggest better keyboard shortcuts
     * Please suggest better default lookup names for symbols in the
favorites list.
     * Any features you would like to see in future versions.
     * Try and crash the program
     * Ask all the questions you like after reading the help file.
     * The Beta 4 expires May 30th 2010.

Prerequisites
Windows Installer 4.5
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en>
or later is recommended.  Most computers already have this installed.
Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 SP1
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=78CAC895-EFC2-4F8E-A9E0-3A1AFBD5922E&displaylang=en>
for older computers which may not already have it installed.
Dot Net 3.5 SP1
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=AB99342F-5D1A-413D-8319-81DA479AB0D7&displaylang=en>and
up. Most computers already have this installed.

Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server
2003;Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or later
--

Jonathan Duncan
email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>