[SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 2 23:46:08 UTC 2010

I just updated my PC to Windows 7. Very exciting to take a look at
SignWriter Studio. I did run into something that I don't know what
really happened. I guess I crashed it like you asked. Ha! I was in
SignEditor and I clicked on Add Symbol. I typed "Middle hinge" and was
returned with an error saying "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files
\SignWriter Studio\TVFavoriteSymbols.xml'." Now I can't open
SignEditor without that message coming up even when I have reinstalled
the program.

Adam