SignWriting Seminars on Skype or Go-To-Meeting?...

Mon May 3 18:35:44 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 3, 2010

Here is a photo taken in Jamaica showing how they beamed Skype onto a projector screen displayed on the wall...That is me, presenting ;-) and I never left my office - so amazing ....this kind of presentation can be done more for SignWriting...we might even be able to have group meetings using Skype, presenting to each other, all by computer - in small groups...

I am trying to think through how we could develop better tech support for all SignWriting users...and to develop more of a feeling of community too...bringing SignWriting users closer together, and giving a meeting place online...There is also new software called "GoToMeeting"...have any of you used that before? if you have any ideas, please share with us here on the SignWriting List ... how would you like to use this new technology to help you and your students and friends with SignWriting?