[SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon May 10 21:22:24 UTC 2010

Dear Jonathan,
I've been trying to use your program - but I'm finding it a little
difficult so I was wondering if you could explain a few things beforehand.
I think most people (including myself) don't really know what this program
is used for (or apologies if you have already explained, i can't seem to
locate your older emails) - could you give us all a brief introduction.

My main question is this: is it linked in any way to Puddle. Most of us i
believe use Puddle so much nowadays- can files from Puddle be transported
to your program? And if so how? What I'm the lookout for is a program
where I can organize the work done in Puddle for printing - that is,
organizing columns easily into a template - something a little like the
DocumentMaker but with less restrictions when it comes to longer documents
- does your program provide for this?
Thanks your help,
maria