Congratulation card for a marriage

Wed May 12 17:51:31 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 12, 2010

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for this message and I hope new cards can be created for Gerard saying "Congratulations on Your Wedding Day" or something like that...If some of you design cards, please post them to the List...

Meanwhile, Gerard, we do have a SignWriting Cards section on the web:

SignWriting Cards
http://www.SignWriting.org/cards

It is not setup for people to send cards directly from our web site, but you can look at many cards on different subjects, written in different sign languages, and right click on the graphic and download the card, which you can then send to others.

But no wedding cards yet ... so hope someone on the List will post your cards saying something about congratulations ;-)

Val ;-)

-------