Exporting from SignPuddle

Fri May 14 16:19:17 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 14, 2010

Thank you, Steve, for explaining this, and thanks for programming a program that has flexible SignSpellings...so we can continue to experiment...

And I am really impressed with the power of BSW which you mention below - your programming is really great and will lead to a more automated SignSpelling Sequence someday, when we know what we need (smile)...

I feel blessed to work with all of you...without you SignWriting would be standing still, but with you all giving your opinions and feedback, we have a living, breathing system...

I started a new book recently, called "SignSpelling Guidelines 2010", in which I was trying to explain my new experiences with looking up signs in larger dictionaries...and how surprised I was to find that the experience was not what I expected...

Let me try to go back to that booklet to finish it enough that hopefully it will be clear enough for others to understand...for some reason I find it hard to explain...

Then we can have a fruitful discussion, Charles - so I hope to post some of that later today - I need a few hours to try to write it (smile)...thanks for your patience and interest and feedback -

Val ;-)

------