Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Valerie Sutton writesignlanguage at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 20 18:37:03 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 20, 2010

Wow! I am not a programmer, but I still see the large amount of work involved. The one that is most amazing is the Literature Puddle converted... each document is there...I can see the titles and the English translations mixed between the code for the SignWriting documents - very amazing, Steve - Thank you!

Val ;-)

-------