need SignWriting teacher for Southport, Merseyside in UK

Wed May 26 20:34:01 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 26, 2010

Dear SW Listers!

We need a SignWriting teacher, or someone who knows some SignWriting (you do not have to be an expert), to help instruct  or guide some students at the Southport Deaf Centre in Southport, Merseyside, in the UK...

I do not know the UK well, so I looked at a map to see where Southport is: