Load message into SignText

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 28 19:59:00 UTC 2010

The SignMail feature needs to be updated to work correctly again,
which includes the 'Load Message in SignText' link. But with so many
things going on, I don't see it being worked on within the next few
months. If you know how SignMail reads the URL, you can edit it so
that it will work correctly. But I wouldn't suggest it unless you
really need it because it can be boring work. If you want, I can show
you how to do it though.

Adam