SW-L Digest - 1 Nov 2010 to 2 Nov 2010 (#2010-161)

Yaëlle yaelle.shotfrog at FREE.FR
Thu Nov 4 17:52:40 UTC 2010

Hello Val,

Congratulations from France for this exhibition. Whish you a huge
succes. Here in France, with SMYLE (Signographie Manuscrite YaelLE, to
be seen in www.editions-pattedourse.com), I feel like a just born
baby...misunderstood and so lonely. Nevermind, I trust in my hand sign
writing and I always read list's Email with great pleasure, sometimes
wondering if I shouldn't rather go and live in US !

Big kisses to you, Val and all the people working in your direction.
Bless you
Yaelle :)