Good news/bad news

Mon Nov 8 15:34:32 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 8, 2010

Hello Jonathan in Honduras!

This is nothing but good news....smile... 2011 will be here in no time!

I just sent a box of SignWriting Basics Instruction Manuals to Lucyna in Poland, plus other books, including the new book that Adam Frost and I are writing on SignWriting Hand Symbols...so I will be happy to do the same for your Honduran group...

I hope your students and co-workers can also add some signs to the Honduran SignPuddle online, as well as in SignWriter Studio - that will be great for online visitors...

Honduran SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=5&sgn=16

There are only 4 entries in there right now - ha!

But no worries about time - we all have plenty of time to write our databases and share with the world -

Val ;-)

---------