Valerie Sutton will present SW in Tunisia Wed Nov 10, 2010, at 12:00 noon Tunis time

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 9 02:00:02 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 8, 2010

Dear SW List, and all those who live in Tunisia, such as Dali Balti, and Zaazaa Abdelghani...

In just a day and half...really in just 33 hours...I will be presenting SignWriting at a conference in Tunisia!

I will be presenting on Skype from my home office in San Diego, California, and since Tunisia is 9 hours ahead of California time, I will be presenting at 3:00 am California time! smile...

But I feel very honored to present long distance, half way around the globe.

Many thanks to Professor Mohammed Jemni and others, for inviting me to speak.

Here attached is the schedule. I am presenting 12:00 noon at the conference. I will be telling you more about this soon... Val ;-)