PocketPuddle problem

KJ kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Nov 19 04:48:23 UTC 2010

Hi,
My PocketPuddle doesn't seem to be working all of a sudden.  It was fine a few days ago, but now after the purple screen that says "Uniform Server" it just shows a blank white page; it doesn't seem to load SignPuddle anymore.

I had a problem with DocumentMaker a few days ago and lost everything that was on it; so I reinstalled it which brought back the documents that come with it automatically, but now I want to put a personal project from my PocketPuddle back into it and can't access it.  It's getting frustrating!

Thanks,
KJ