Happy Thanksgiving to the SignWriting List!

Wed Nov 24 17:33:13 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for tomorrow ;-)

Thanksgiving is a US holiday for giving thanks. We celebrate it every last Thursday in November, so Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow, November 25th, this year. It is a great excuse to eat a lot!! ...But most important, to be with family and friends.

We all have much to be thankful for - I am grateful and thankful to ALL of YOU...

Thank you to all SignWriting List members, for your feedback and encouragement and your hard work and positive thinking - You are all amazing people!

With love and gratitude, and a big hug from my computer to yours - Val ;-)