SMYLE (Signographie Manuscrite YaelLE

Thu Nov 4 20:15:45 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 4, 2010

Hello Yaelle!
Thank you very much for this message. It is great to hear from you. I watched your video and I enjoyed it very much:

SMYLE (Signographie Manuscrite YaelLE
> www.editions-pattedourse.com

I am happy to see you on the video to meet you face to face ;-)

It is a good video...

France is a beautiful country. People in the US all want to visit France too - ha!

Our List members are from 18 or more countries...so the majority of our list members are not in the US.

I work out of my home, from my home office, here in La Jolla, California - but I teach and communicate with signwriters from around the world through computers - so coming here would not necessarily be any more exciting than it is in France - our computers and the internet bring us together like a big family of signwriters - if I did not have my computer I would be lonely too ;-)

What matters is that you wrote to say hello and to share with us - thank you for that, Yaelle!

Val ;-)

---------