SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Nov 23 19:53:28 UTC 2010

Thank you, Val.  It was fun to do!   I hope others can use the banner
graphics.

Every other exhibit with a computer was using it for display - they
weren't interactive.  People didn't know they could use SignPuddle!   I
needed to put up a sign next to the computer that said "Try me!"   The
computer had been secured so only SignPuddle could be used - for the
most part.

Bill