SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Wed Nov 24 17:25:41 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 24, 2010

Hello Bill!
Thank you for the effort you went to, to get the desktop computer there, and secured. That is interesting that people did not realize they could use the computer to play with SignPuddle and learn the software - which shows how much work you did, since other exhibits didn't even bother with that - I think if people try the software, they will become amazed at how much it can do -

I am preparing a Special Feature about the SignPuddle Exhibit now, which will be the front page of our SignWriting.org web site shortly - I will announce it when it is ready -

Val ;-)

-----