changing sign in SignPuddle

Sun Oct 10 14:44:58 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 10, 2010

Hello Lucyna and Stefan!

Thank you, Stefan, for helping Lucyna...very nice...

Lucyna...I have now made both of your Usernames as Editor of the Polish Dictionary puddle, the Polish Literature puddle, and the Polish Encyclopedia puddle:

Polish SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-PL

But if you are in a puddle right now, you will need to leave and then open the puddle again, and be sure to login with one of your Usernames. Then you will have Editor ability.

And by the way, anyone can add a sign or document in the public SignPuddles, and they can edit their own writing any time...but only their own writing. Editors can edit everyone's writing...that is the difference...

So be sure to login every time you use SignPuddle...and please tell me if you have any other problems...

Val ;-)

--------