National Honduran Deaf Association plans to use SignWriting

Wed Oct 27 16:04:45 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 27, 2010

Hello Jonathan in Honduras, Lucyna in Poland and everyone -

Yes. I am happy to donate copies of this printed book to anyone who is teaching or presenting SignWriting around the world: