SignWriting Linguistics Forum updated to include SignTyp project

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 27 17:17:35 UTC 2010

So Jonathan and everyone: the SignTyp seems to be a research tool for sign linguists, while the SignStudio is for the general  user, am I right? Then they should be different ...

Ingvild