NEED sign for WIKIPEDIA

Sun Oct 3 16:55:58 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 2, 2010

Thank you, Sandy!

I like your idea about "BOOK", because the sign for BOOK seems to be the same in several sign languages....for example, can you understand that this sign means BOOK?...it is an ASL sign, but I believe in Scandanavian countries they would understand this perhaps? would you i the UK? see attached...we could combine that sign with the sign for GLOBE or WORLD perhaps...or is there a universal sign for COMPUTER or INTERNET?