AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan Woehrmann! ;-)

Tue Oct 5 18:24:04 UTC 2010

Hi Valerie and sw-list,

Thank you for remembering and for the very beautiful gift of this birthday
song written in ASL ..How kind!

And thank you for your willingness to discuss SignWriting, and to support
all of us in so many ways...smile...

I am a very lucky person to have this opportunity to know you for such a
long time.

Your birthday message with all the kind words started the day with a smile -

Thank you very much

Stefan ;-)