Modified SignSpelling Rule 1 on web now...

Sat Oct 9 17:45:44 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 9, 2010

Hello Steve, Stuart and everyone -

I have now updated the SignSpelling Rule 1 page to explain that we are not required to write a Single Touch Contact Star when we write the Position of Contact.

Please see the modified page:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less063.html

Be sure to Refresh your browser...it says "Modified October 9, 2010" at the top ...you will know you have the right page if you see that... then read all the way to the bottom of the page... I changed the diagrams to eliminate the single Touch Contact Stars and I also added some paragraphs explaining that the single Touch stars are not written as much now...and are not wrong, but not required either... Val ;-)