Writing Head and Face in Punctuation

Sat Oct 9 18:04:41 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 9, 2010

And you made good choices too, Charles!

Charles wrote the original transcription of two videotapes on the History of Deaf Education in the ASL Encyclopedia Puddle:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=21&sid=16

Charles' transcriptions were later transferred into the first SignWriting Wiki online:

http://www.signbank.org/wiki/index.php?title=Charles-Michel_de_l%27%C3%89p%C3%A9e

http://www.signbank.org/wiki/index.php?title=Laurent_Clerc

Thank you Charles!

Val ;-)