Good response from board of director Deaf Association in Honduras

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Oct 26 20:24:32 UTC 2010

     Hola Jonathan, que bueno eso!
     Entonces, en Honduras el SW tendrá apoyo del gobierno en la enseñanza de sordos?!
     Soy de Brasil, pero me alegro mucho. Así, con estos exemplos de civilidad, las autoridades de acé se animan a reconocer perante la ley la modalidad escrita de nuestra lengua de señas (libras).
     Que Diós los bendigan, y aguante!
     Prof. Ms. Yuri Barreto

--- Em ter, 26/10/10, Jonathan y Yolaine <joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM> escreveu:

De: Jonathan y Yolaine <joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM>
Assunto: Good response from board of director Deaf Association in Honduras
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Data: Terça-feira, 26 de Outubro de 2010, 16:29

Hi all,

    Just to let you know some positive news.  I met with the board of
directors of the National Honduran Deaf Association (Asociación
Nacional de Sordos de Honduras ANSH) they are very favorable to using
SignWriting to further document the Honduran sign language, LESHO.  I
will be teaching sign writing classes to a few volunteers starting this
Saturday.   Then we will make a CD with SignWriter Studio and the
official LESHO signs for sale here locally.

--

                            _                       ____
 /\                        | |                     (|   \
|  |  __   _  _    __, _|_ | |     __,   _  _       |    |        _  _    __   __,   _  _
  /|
  \|
 email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca

         joyoduncan at gmail.com