Quebec SignPuddle Lessons Icon & Encylcopedia Icon posted

Fri Sep 3 18:19:19 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 3, 2010

Hello Andre and SignWriters in Quebec!

If you go to:

SignPuddle for Quebec
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index1.html#sgn-CA-fr

You will now find two new icons. One for Lessons in French, and one for a future Quebec Sign Language Encyclopedia (smile)...

The file is empty waiting for your students to start writing articles about history and other subjects, in Quebec Sign Language...smile...

When an article is ready, tell us, and we can transfer the article to our new SignWriting Wiki, which will someday be a Wikipedia in Sign Languages (we hope)...smile...

So I hope your Deaf students enjoy their new Lessons icon, Andre...it is ready!

Val ;-)

------